- You must manually enter a vendor into the administration area to set them up as a wholesale vendor.
- Select Add under "Wholesale Vendors" to add a new vendor.
- Select Edit under "Wholesale Vendors" to edit an existing vendor.
- Select Delete under "Wholesale Vendors" to permanently delete a vendor from the system.
- Add the company name or individual's name under Company.
- Enter the vendor's email address under Email Address.
- Under Contact, add any contact information you wish to store for this vendor. For example, address, phone number, web site, contact name, etc. Use Ctrl+Enter to go to the next line (Windows).
- Enter a password for this vendor under Password. Please note: if this password exists for another vendor, the system will not add that password.
- Set a discount amount under Discount. All products will be discounted by this rate when the vendor shops your site.
- Set the Active setting to "Yes" if you want to activate that vendor. Inactive vendors will not be able to obtain wholesale pricing.
- After adding or editing vendor information, send your vendors to www.yoursite.com/wholesale.php to log in and shop for items. They will receive their discount on all products in your store.
- 2 Kasutajad peavad seda kasulikuks
Your Bizzy Boutique online store builder system comes with several pages already built-in, ready...
Your Bizzy Boutique online store builder has many useful built-in features for your website. To...
Products are the items or services that you intend to sell on your Bizzy Boutique ecommerce...
A default item can make adding products and inventory to your store a breeze! Our default item...
To only show certain pages in a navigation listing, you will need to use the page grouping...