Ready to create your own WordPress website but worried about the complexity or work involved in customizing its look, feel, and functionality?
It can take a lot of time and energy to fully customize your new WordPress website -especially if you don’t know where to start or have never taken on a WordPress Theme Customization project before.
But there’s no question that the best and fastest way to grow your business online is by having a website and you need one in 2021!
We’re experts at WordPress Theme Customization and would love to help you take a basic free or premium paid pre-made theme and turn it into something completely customized using your own colors, branding, design, and content.
Imagine: A fully customized, beautifully functioning WordPress website of your very own that includes everything your clients and customers need to know to work with you or purchase your products.
Just think of how proud you’ll be to show off your new website when it’s all you ever dreamed of and more!
In the 13 years we’ve been offering boutique website hosting services, we’ve customized dozens and dozens of WordPress websites and now we’re ready and available to help customize yours, too!
Each WordPress Theme Customization package includes full service setup of:
- The theme of your choice including any included demo content and stock images;
- All necessary plugins installed and configured for your theme;
- Up to 5 website pages created and populated with your own unique copy content;
- Up to 5 products with full attributes and stock limits using your own product descriptions, images, and information (available for the eCommerce package option);
- Setup of Yoast SEO, WordFence Security, and a handful of other important plugins to keep your site safe and running at its best;
- Contact form, blog, and portfolio setups;
- Implementation and setup of all social media pixels and connectivity; and
- Anything else you feel that you need assistance with before bringing the site online for live shopping and orders. In other words, we’ll also stand beside you as you work through the learning curve of getting to know and understand the WordPress administration area and help to prepare you to take the reins of your own site when the time comes!
We’d be honored to work with you to develop and design a custom website experience that is true to your brand and will provide a pleasant and positive online experience for your website visitors- whether you choose to host with us or not! Just reach out before placing your order to discuss your options for WordPress customization on a different hosting platform.
Your Complete WordPress Theme Customization Package purchase includes:
- Customization and adaptation of any appropriate WordPress theme to your unique business needs including use of your own colors, branding, typography (font choices), and details;
- WooCommerce/eCommerce integration and complete setup including shipping preferences as well as adding in your first 5 products with variations, stock, and full attributes;
- Homepage image and/or slideshow with appropriate links;
- Social media icon design, shape, and color and add in links;
- Contact and newsletter form creation, setup, and test to confirm connectivity;
- Add in of appropriate custom functionality through plugins and extensions (must be discussed prior to order);
- Implementation (and advice!) on how to make the most of your on page SEO using well-researched techniques, plugins, and more to help you boost your website reach and search engine rankings; and
- Ongoing support and maintenance (some clients refer to it as “hand holding” and we’re happy to do it!) when you choose to host with us and ongoing theme, plugin, and website building support with any Wild Root Managed Hosting plan.
We’ll walk you through the WordPress Theme Customization process from setup to launch (and even longer if you need!) A completely mobile and fully responsive beautiful and functional theme layout and design
Before you know it you’ll be ready to launch with little to no hands on attention at all on your part when it comes to the setup or building process! And when we’re done, you’ll have a beautiful and fully functional website that meets your needs and impresses your website visitors each time they stop by.
Best of all, allowing us to customize your WordPress theme for you saves you time and money- some developers charge thousands and thousands of dollars and take weeks upon weeks to complete your project. We’ll work at your pace, on your budget, and on your schedule to launch your new website in record time.
The process begins by going over some ideas that you have for your site. Then, we’ll help you narrow your search for the perfect theme by handpicking several we think will highlight your offerings and bring your ideas to life. We won’t stop searching until you’re sure that you’ve found the one!
Next, we’ll work to create your website fast and with high-vibrational intention for the highest good of your business.
We’ll be here to support you from idea to launch and beyond!
Already have a website online? No problem! We’ll grab your current website content or provide you with tips on rewriting it in a more SEO-friendly manner and then work with you to customize your new theme to match your brand, set everything up on a temporary URL so your current site can remain online while we work.
What you’ll need to get started:
- A domain name- you can buy one with us for $14.00 a year or bring your own from another provider;
- A Complete Package WordPress Theme Customization plan with advanced or managed website hosting (or contact us if you’ll be hosting your website elsewhere- we’re still happy to work with you on theme customization!);
- WordPress install- if you’ll be hosting with us, choose the free WordPress setup option at checkout and we’ll take care of this part for you at the time of setup!;
- Theme of your choice- we can provide you with several ideas on where to start looking, or maybe you already have the perfect one in mind- but the cost of your theme and any necessary additional plugins, extensions, or additional requirements not included;
- Your pre-written page content. If you already have a website, we’ll move this over for you and if not, we can give you some tips on what and how to share your message in a way that converts visitors into shoppers/clients;
- For eCommerce WordPress with WooCommerce Theme Customization Service Packages, you’ll also need to gather your product photos and full descriptions for up to 5 items with attribute options (ie: color that you’d like us to create for you). Many clients like to present this in PDF format but we’ll receive it in any written form that you prefer. It is important to note that our WordPress Theme Customization Services do not include any website content creation, all of the content is provided by the client. If you wish to add on custom content creation, we do have that as a separate offering that can be added on at any time and for any amount of the content for your website.
Our Full Service WordPress Theme Customization Services Might be for you if:
You prefer a more hands-off website building experience. Maybe you could build yourself a website if you wanted to, but who really wants to?
Fast & Ready
You were ready to start offering your product or service online yesterday and feel less than inspired to build your own site from scratch right now.
Or maybe you’re inexperienced and would feel more comfortable handing the job over to a professional that can walk you through and set you up quickly.
No matter your reason for wanting to have your WordPress theme customized to your needs by our team, we’d love to help!
Average turn around time for a full WordPress customization package is around three weeks as of the time of this blog post. Reach out anytime for a more accurate projection for your unique project.
Projects are currently under introductory pricing while I rebuild my portfolio after taking some years off from designing and start at $697 for simple WordPress sites and $897 for more extensive projects that include major plugin integration (ie: WooCommerce, LearnDash, Easy Digital Downloads, etc.). Prices will continue to go up as the new portfolio grows and will not go back down again so lock in your lowered pricing now! See more on our Small Business Website Hosting sign up page or contact us to discuss your project.